“The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory.”
“Customers pay only for what is of use to them and gives them value. Nothing else constitutes quality.”
–Peter F. Drucker
So, we want to give you hard to find products, quality products, that are functional and value oriented that make wine enjoyable and appreciated for you personally, with friends and for business contacts. Our products bespeak elegance, thoughtfulness and utility every time they are used or noticed.
To Corporate Clients (Wineries, Gift Boutiques, Hotels and other Companies)–We offer volume discounts on all items. On items that lend themselves to laser engraving, whether for private label or gift/recognition purposes, we can accommodate these requests at very minimal costs.
For Individual Clients–Our desire is to provide timely and valued service for all our products. We do not mark-up our shipping costs; rather try to provide products that are ready to use or present as gifts without having to track down additional things such as packing material, etc.
Brought to you by Steven Lay.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. Once we have information necessary to process order we do not use information. Such information is necessary or admin or tax reasons for Image of Wine.What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example –WooCommerce (Shopping Cart) and PayPal.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.