Argentina Luxury Wine Tour-January 2017!
A Luxury Wine Experience to Mendoza-Join us and see the Itinerary
We invite you to treat your senses to new experiences with our luxury tour of Buenos Aires and Argentina’s fertile wine region of Mendoza.
- Wine tasting at some the of the world’s best wineries, including Andeluna cellars and Bodega Salentein.
- Visits to smaller, boutique and family wineries to learn of new and enterprising cultivations and production
- Be the first to be “in the know” of up and coming wineries including hosted lunch by the Michelini Brothers, owners of SuperUco
- Blend your own wine at Bodega Gimenez Riili
- Cooking class with wine pairing at Dominion del Plata
- Bicycle Tour through the vast estate of the Zuccardi Family
- Lunch with enologist Alejandro Vigil (Catena wine producer) in his own home, El Enemigo, and share tastings of his premium labels from his own private winery
- Hosted dinner at famed 1884 Restaurant in Mendoza
- Tour of Buenos Aires
- VIP Tango Dinner Show
- Private Culinary experience with Alejandro Frango, founder of the Argentine Academy of Gastronomy
- Accommodations at the 5-Star Luxury Park Hyatt Palacio Duhai in Buenos Aires and Cavas Wine Lodge in Mendoza – Argentina’s only Relais & Chateaux property!
- Small group experience of just 12 – 18 people, led by yours truly, Steven Lay, complimented by the best local professional guides specialized in the region!
- And so much more! Yes, we will meet winemakers and owners.
CALL 702 – 289 – 4167 FOR MORE DETAILS OR SEE OUR BROCHURE AT https://catalogmachine.com/winetour/catalogs/image-of-wine-catalog.html?preview=true
Or e-mail: email@example.com